Friday, April 15, 2011

Dead men walking

Often times while I'm working I'll become sad for, frustrated with, and angry at my co-workers. Most of the time it's not necessarily because of anything they have said or done to me personally, but  just the fact that they don't care about their own souls. Not to mention the price that Jesus paid to save their souls. I asked God to help me to love them, and people in general, like he loves them. So it's difficult sometimes to see them, laugh and joke with them, share our life stories both past and  present, and realize that one day that there is a very real possibility that they will stand before God having rejected Jesus Christ as their Savior. That they could spend all of eternity in unimaginable torment separated from God. What makes it even more difficult for me is knowing that it doesn't have to be, they don't have to be cast into the lake of fire, they don't have to suffer forever, why won't they listen,why won't they accept Christ, why don't they care, uuuhhhhhhh, why why why??? I know God loves them way more than I do so I wonder how much more He is grieved over lost souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment