Monday, October 4, 2010

My God is so Good

Man I'm just thankful that God has chosen me to be a part of His family. He expresses His love towards me in so many ways but none more breathtaking than in the person of Jesus Christ. I mean the sacrifice, the care, the concern the attention that is given to me and all of my needs. (I am a very needy person :)) It just takes my breath away. I know that I don't deserve Him or what He gives to me, so that makes it all the better. Not to say that I don't get down sometimes or lose sight of why He made me, because sometimes I do, however He reminds me that He loves me no matter what I'm going through. Sometimes there aren't any external trials or difficult circumstances that am facing. You know like worries about bills, or problems with the wife or a death in the family or anything like that. But just my wretchedness staring me in the face and my sins constantly reminding of my failing Him so many times, you feel me? And then He embraces me in His grace and covers me with His mercy and it's like I can almost see His face, His loving eyes looking into mine and then I remember that My God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment